Children can find it hard to speak about what’s going on if they’re being bullied, many will opt to say nothing.
2. reluctance to go to school
3. lower academic performance
4. moodiness, withdrawal, tension and tears after school or kindy
5. talk of hating school
6. refusal to discuss what’s happening at school
7. bed wetting, altered sleep patterns or having nightmares
8. changes in eating habits (such as loss of appetite or overeating)
9. major changes in relationships and friendships with others
10. getting into trouble more often, and acting out
These signs can point to other issues so you need to talk to your child and let them feel that it is ok for them to share their feelings and reveal what is going on.
We also urge you contact your school and discuss the matter.